We Depend on Our Donors
Giving comes in many forms and we value each and every gift of time, money, services, supplies and support. Every gift from you can make the life of a survivor of sexualized violence and/or historic childhood sexual abuse a bit easier and joyful. Your donation helps us to work toward ending sexualized violence.
Who Supports Our Work
Government funding ensures our programs and services are provided free of charge to our clients. We also rely on the generous support of community members and partners to cover the remaining budget. Your donation ensures that individuals of all ages, gender or race can access safe and supportive services to assist in their healing journeys.
You can help us to continue the support and advocacy we provide to survivors of violence by contributing today.
Foundations & Corporate Support
hank you to our generous supporters who help make our work possible.
- Shoppers Drug Mart – Valleyview Square #261
- 100 Women Who Care Kamloops
- New Gold
- Provincial Employees Community Services Fund
- United Way Thompson Nicola Cariboo
- Knights of Columbus Council 1614 Kamloops
- Ministry of Justice – Children Who Witness Abuse contract, Stopping the Violence contract, Victim Services contract
- Ministry of Children and Family Development – Sexual Assault Intervention Program contract
- Province of British Columbia – Community Gaming Grant
- Ministry of Aboriginal Relations – Giving Voice: Indigenous Communities Safety Project