Anti-Violence Crisis Response Program
Crisis Line: 1 (888) 974-7278
Survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault, living in Kamloops and surrounding areas, ages 13+, and their supports, can contact the crisis line 24/7 to receive:
- Emotional Support.
- Information about sexual and physical assault, medical and forensic procedures, reporting options, and legal options.
- Information and referrals to other community supports and services.
- Information on follow-up counselling and justice
Recent survivors of sexual assault or domestic violence, ages 13+ can request a support person from KSACC to attend Royal Inland Hospital with you to provide:
- Information about sexual assault, medical and forensic procedures, reporting options, legal options, and community supports and services.
- Advocacy and support during medical attention including the Sexual Assault Forensic Kit.
- Advocacy and information about reporting to RCMP.
- Information on follow-up counselling and justice-related services available through KSACC
- Information and referrals to other community supports and services
Ask at RIH Triage or call 1-888-974-7278 to access.